- Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Manufacturers Overview
We looked at the category of EV charging equipment manufacturers, known formally in the industry by the term Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE).
- DC Fast Charging Network Statistics
Using data from the Alternative Fuels Data Center, the following are new charts that look at three new metrics for DC fast charging networks as
- 2019 – 2020 ICE and EV Sales Change in Selected Countries and Regions
The International Energy Association (IEA) recently released a fascinating chart that compares ICE and EV sales across various countries and regions for the years 2019
- California: DCFC Well Ahead of Level 1 & Level 2 2025 Target Goals
In 2019, the California Energy Commission established target goals for the number of EV charging connections by DCFC and combined L1 and L2. As of
- Where Are the Level 1 Charging Connections in the US?
Those Level 1 120v EV charging plugs that everyone has at home and at businesses, where are they available for charging in public locations? Using
- Tesla Dominates DC Fast Charging Connections in the US
While the various fast charging networks continue to grow at a fast clip, the Tesla Supercharger network has maintained its recent dominance at a 54%
- US & Calif. Ratio of EVs in Operation to Total Public + Private Charging Connections (all types)
California accounts for 24.3% of US charging connections, but 31.9% of EVs – so the EV to charging connection ratio is higher than for the